These terms and conditions apply to the URL www.cleveland.police.uk and any future URL used by Cleveland Police, including all web pages and their content, and all information provided therein
By continuing to access and use Cleveland Police’s website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use;
- This website is owned and operated by Cleveland Police, of Cleveland Police Headquarters, P.O. Box 70, Ladgate Lane, Middlesbrough. TS8 9EH.
- The information contained on this website is intended to provide general information regarding Cleveland Police, including but not limited to information regarding the services we provide.
- Cleveland Police cannot guarantee that the information contained on this website is accurate and complete.
- Cleveland Police accept no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of use of or reliance on this website.
- Cleveland Police’s website and all content is protected by copyright to the fullest extent permitted by law. All users agree to abide by all copyright restrictions contained within this website.
- Any content downloaded or printed from Cleveland Police’s website must only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Cleveland Police may amend or replace these terms and conditions of use at any time, without prior notice.
- Cleveland Police reserve the right to amend the content or any other feature of our website at any time.
- Cleveland Police reserve the right to suspend use of and access to this website without notice, for any undisclosed reason.
- Cleveland Police’s website provides links to third party websites, however Cleveland Police is not responsible for any third party websites and do not endorse their content.
- Any links to or details of third parties on this website are provided for users’ information. Cleveland Police accept no liability for any loss or damage however so caused to users as a result of any dealings with third parties.
- In the event that a user breaches any of the terms and conditions of use, Cleveland Police shall terminate the user’s right to access the website.
- Users must not use Cleveland Police’s website to post or display any offensive or defamatory material, or material which, in Cleveland Police’s opinion, may cause inconvenience or alarm to any person.
- Cleveland Police do not accept any liability for the consequences resulting from incomplete or incorrect information provided by the user.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by English law.