Thanks and complaints
I'd like to make a complaint
You are about to start the process of making a complaint.
We take this very seriously, so please provide as much information as you can to help us with our investigations.
We'll ask you for:
- details about you, including your date of birth
- your contact details
- what your complaint is about, including times, dates and who was involved
- the details of any witnesses
Click 'Start' to begin.
Due to a temporary technical fault we're experiencing delays in receiving online forms.
Please call 101.
If it's an emergency
Call 999 if:
- a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- someone is in immediate danger or harm
- property is in danger of being damaged
- a serious disruption to the public is likely
If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000.
Or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.
Silent 999 calls
If you're in danger but you can't talk on the phone, you should still call 999, then follow these instructions depending on whether you're calling from a mobile or a landline.
Calling from abroad
If you're overseas and need to contact us please call +44 1642 326326