Antisocial behaviour can have a lasting impact on neighbourhoods and communities as it often leads to an increase in crime, particularly violence and criminal damage. If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour of any kind, find out how to report it below using our quick and simple online tool.

Is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

Advice tool

Report an abandoned vehicle (not stolen)

Thank you. Please contact your local council,who should be able to trace the vehicle’s owner and arrange for it to be removed.

They’ll most likely ask for the following:

  • the vehicle registration mark (VRM)
  • how long it has been there
  • its location
  • its condition

Please make sure you have these details ready, if possible.