Report a missing person
If someone you know has gone missing or you’ve seen, or have information about, a missing person, please get in touch. Find out below how to get help from the police and other organisations.
Report a missing person in immediate danger
Thank you. Please call 999 now.
Please have the following information ready, if possible.
- Date and time the person was last seen and who by.
- What they were wearing when they were last seen.
- Their description, such as height, colouring, marks or scars.
- Their address.
- Any family, friends, or places they often go.
- Do they have access to a car? If yes, please have the registration number, if possible.
- Other means of transport (do they have a bus or rail card?)
- Any enquiries that have been made to find out the person's whereabouts.
- Any vulnerabilities they have, such as medical needs or a disability?
- Why you consider them to be in immediate danger.
Even if you’re not sure, we'd rather hear from you and make the decision ourselves.