Tell us about a possible breach of coronavirus (Covid-19) measures
Find out what the restrictions are for:
Please note: this online reporting service is not available in Scotland and Northern Ireland
Tell us about a possible travel breach
Current restrictions mean it's only an offence if someone is travelling into and out of an area in tier four without a recognised reason to do so.
If the breach you want to tell us about is about someone travelling into and out of a tier four area and is not for one of the recognised reasons to travel, please click 'Start' below.
We'll ask you for:
- your details
- details about the person you want to tell us about
- details about why you think they've breached the restrictions
Due to a temporary technical fault we're experiencing delays in receiving online forms.
Please call 101.
If it's an emergency
Call 999 if:
- a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
- someone is in immediate danger or harm
- property is in danger of being damaged
- a serious disruption to the public is likely
If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000.
Or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.
Silent 999 calls
If you're in danger but you can't talk on the phone, you should still call 999, then follow these instructions depending on whether you're calling from a mobile or a landline.
Calling from abroad
If you're overseas and need to contact us please call +44 1642 326326