Find out what the restrictions are for:

Please note: this online reporting service is not available in Scotland and Northern Ireland


Northern Ireland


Advice tool

Tell us about a possible travel breach

Current restrictions mean it's only an offence if someone is travelling into and out of an area in tier four without a recognised reason to do so. 

Read the full list of restrictions on travel.

If the breach you want to tell us about is about someone travelling into and out of a tier four area and is not for one of the recognised reasons to travel, please click 'Start' below. 

We'll ask you for:

  • your details
  • details about the person you want to tell us about
  • details about why you think they've breached the restrictions




Due to a temporary technical fault we're experiencing delays in receiving online forms.

Please call 101.


If it's an emergency

Call 999 if:

  • a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
  • someone is in immediate danger or harm
  • property is in danger of being damaged
  • a serious disruption to the public is likely

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000.

Or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

Silent 999 calls

If you're in danger but you can't talk on the phone, you should still call 999, then follow these instructions depending on whether you're calling from a mobile or a landline.

Calling from abroad

If you're overseas and need to contact us please call +44 1642 326326