Request your fingerprints
We can take your fingerprints for the following reasons:
- applying for visas for emigration, temporary stays or work permits in non-EU countries
- applying for overseas clearance to be employed in certain jobs in the UK
- renewing of passports, for South Africa and other states requiring fingerprints
One set of fingerprints: £97.32.
Each additional set/thumb print only: £48.60.
Prices include VAT.
The following countries are exempt from paying VAT:
- St Vincent & the Grenadines
- United Arab Emirates
For these countries one set of fingerprints costs £81.10 and £40.50 for each additional set/thumb print only.
What to bring with you
Please bring with you two forms of ID that must include:
- a valid passport, or
- a full photo driving licence
as well as:
- proof of payment (email receipt)
- proof of address (eg recent (within three months) bank statement, council tax bill, utility bill – but not a mobile phone bill)
Please note: if you need your fingerprints taken for the US then you'll need to download the FBI's own form from their website and bring that with you to your appointment.
And if you are renewing a South African passport you'll need to bring the form they supply from the South African embassy.
How to make an appointment
To make an appointment please email us, ensuring you include your full name, telephone number and details of the Country you require the fingerprints for. Once we receive your email you will receive a link to make payment online, this must be processed within 24 hours. A member of staff will call you back within 7-10 days to offer an appointment.
Where to go
North Ormesby Police Office
Scientific Support Unit