If you want to complain about the removal of a vehicle by the police and you want your costs reimbursed, you must still go to the nominated police station with the relevant documents within seven days, then collect your vehicle from the designated garage and pay the fee before the disposal date (the disposal date is 14 days after the seizure notice was issued).

You should then write to us at:

The Cleveland Vehicle recovery Scheme (CVRS) Liaison
Shared Service Centre
Ash House
III Acre
Princeton Drive
Stockton on Tees
TS17 6AJ

01642 301234 (select option 2)

If your complaint is about a police officer or a member of police staff you can complain here, at the Independent Office for Police Conduct or at any police station.


Police station finder

Location search controls

Find your nearest police station


Showing results for